Welcome to KCA - Kimball Counseling Associates
We Provide Telehealth and Face-to-Face Therapy
We provide online therapy through a HIPPA compliant video platform. We are in the process of moving back into the office with face-to-face sessions as appropriate, with your safety as a top priority. We use talk therapy, EMDR, Play Therapy and Expressive Arts therapy to meet your mental health needs, especially during the recent coronavirus epidemic. We can help you reduce your stress and anxiety, and help build resilience as you move through this difficult period. KCA cares.
We know that life can be overwhelming and difficult at times and the journey can easily become confusing and discouraging. Counseling is a positive way to help gain perspective, recognize your personal strengths and to make changes in your life. Often we carry memories and experiences that may hinder us from experiencing the freedom we long for, but we do not know where to begin. KCA counselors are here to help you and walk with you through this next phase of your journey.
KCA is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- KCA therapists and staff wear masks.
- KCA therapists and staff maintains safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting room and therapy rooms.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Door handles, the receptionist desk, the waiting room, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use. This includes all toys, miniatures (for sand tray and other expressive art therapy) and fidgets; items are thoroughly cleaned before being returned for use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.